Website RCL Foods
RCL FOODS is currently searching for a Vet Technologist to join the Chicken Division based in Worcester. The purpose of this role will be to obtain fast and reliable results by utilising facilities available at the Veterinary Laboratory.
- Follow-up with subcontracted laboratory with regards to outstanding results.
- Sending of PO number with samples to subcontracted laboratory
- Ensure CPD points are obtained as per SAVC requirements.
- Filing and archiving (scanning) of all reports.
- Weekly stock take and expiry date checks.
- Fill in Buying Requisition for PO number
- Sending of reports to customers (Farms)
- Experience with the use of a LIMS and CRYSTAL reports are desirable. Principles, practices and theory of biological analysis, including emerging technologies.
- High level of Computer Skills relating to Microsoft Office, Excel in particular.
- Complex testing and analysis.
- 3-year relevant Diploma or a Degree with 2 years’ experience in a SANAS ISO17025 accredited laboratory environment
- Mathematical and statistical knowledge and skills highly desirable.
- Qualified Veterinary Technologist (registered with South African Veterinary Council)
Company: RCL Foods
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Worcester, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A