Website RCL Foods
RCL FOODS is recruiting for an experienced Supply Chain Executive to join our fast-paced Logistics Division. This role will be based at our impressive National Office in Westville, Durban and report to the Supply Chain Director.
- Direct the development and maintenance of the supply chain strategic plan to ensure that it is in line with Vector goals and projections.
- Determine supply chain capacity required across both the short and medium term and plan required asset utilization and changes.
- Work closely with cross-functional management teams to ensure the delivery of an integrated supply chain benefit and strategic target achievement.
- Work in conjunction with the Supply Chain Director to co-create the national supply chain strategy, based on a 1 to 5 year view of requirements.
- Determine supply chain capacity required across both the medium and the long term and plan required asset utilisation and capex requirements accordingly.
- Be the key enabler for the delivery of the growth strategy.
- Must hold a valid Code EB drivers’ license
- An Operations Research qualification is advantageous
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Project Co-ordination/Management and the execution of multiple related projects simultaneously
- A post-graduate / MBA qualification is advantageous
- A minimum of 8 – 10 years’ experience working in various areas of the Supply Chain (Planning, Transportation and Warehousing) of which 3+ years should have been at Senior Management level
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain or similar
Company: RCL Foods
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Westville, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A