Website RCL Foods
The purpose of the Brand Manager is to manage and develop the brand profit and loss, image, and positioning in relation to competitors as well as develop and implement marketing initiatives and activities for the brands or products.
- Oversee a portfolio of categories /brands that are more highly valued by the business.
- Participate in the formulation of the marketing strategies for both consumers and B2B customers
- Formulate the brand SIA targets in consultation with the Marketing Manager and ensure alignment with the national targets.
- Provide forecasting input with the customer team into S&OP forecasts.
- Provide detailed and precise reports to illustrate trends, predictions, and relevant strategies.
- Valid Code EB drivers’ license
- A Degree or Diploma in Marketing Management (3 years)
- 5 to 8 years relevant experience in a competitive FMCG environment
Company: RCL Foods
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A