Website RCL Foods
The RCL FOODS Talent Team is looking for a perceptive Business Analyst with a high curiosity quotient to join our Vector Logistics Division. The role will report to the Applications Manager and will be based at Westville Head Office / Thekwini Control Tower.
- Formal IT / business qualification.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ business analyst and project management experience, strong analytical capability and drive to deliver continuous
- improvement and business value through data & analytics experience.
- Success in managing data & analytics projects that have added value.
- Experience in primary transport networks and supply chain industries.
- Degree in Information Technology / BCom / BSc. / BEng (Ind).
- Experience managing Web & App Developments that deliver superior Customer Experience.
- Experience & success managing 3rd party service providers to deliver on multi-service provider projects.
- Must have experience in Web Technologies, Data & Analytics, Microsoft BI Platform, API integration technology and SAP experience would be beneficial.
- In partnership with our shipper and carrier users to identify continuous business improvement opportunities.
- Assist functional teams to Streamline and Digitise Business Processes.
- Support Project/Product Owner to evaluate and Quantify above mentioned Use Cases by performing a Cost-Benefit analysis.
- Identify business improvement opportunities in partnership with our shippers and carriers by developing appropriate Use Cases.
- Analysis of shipper’s data to see where in their existing network opportunities exist to fill empty legs. The analysis would indicate where other shippers’ volume or network flows would complement to ensure empty legs are eliminated.
Company: RCL Foods
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A