Website RCL Foods
RCL FOODS is searching for a Commercial Manager to join our Baking Business Unit located in Pretoria West. The purpose of the role is to provide commercial support and insights to the Commercial Director and Managing Director of the Baking Business unit, through effective management of the reporting, strategy, capital planning, budgeting and forecasting process of the Business unit.
- Driving and reporting on any action items/and or updates.
- Monthly reporting of financial performance in the agreed format which will include commentary on key performance areas.
- Provide valuable performance analysis and reporting to senior stakeholders on a timely basis, including profitability analysis, capital expenditure reporting and analysis
- Creation of key ROIC driver visibility platforms and assist the business in driving improvements.
- Identify opportunities for value added reporting to improve the quality and content of reporting and message management.
- Consolidated reporting of Baking performance, including key indicators on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Syspro experience would be advantageous as would exposure to a FMCG environment
- BCOM and CA (SA) or CIMA (non-negotiable)
- Minimum 10 years’ experience, including commercial costing, operational financial support and reporting and strategic management processes
- Experience working in a cross functional manufacturing business
Company: RCL Foods
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bronkhorstspruit, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A