Website Road Accident Fund
Finance Support is responsible to provide regional support by administering claims payments and ensuring an effective system of claims payments function through continuous improvement and resolution of stakeholder queries.
- Banking details to both the trigger document and any supporting documents.
- Adhere to the effectiveness in terms of service delivery of claims payment function.
- Payee to the trigger and supporting documents (per above).
- Appropriate implementation of and adherence to applicable Policies and procedures
- Contribute to the maintenance of relationships with vendors, service providers or procurement teams and
- Contribute to the development of functional reporting systems, for management, project, or performance
- Ensure that all administrative functions related to the role are executed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/Financial Accounting/Accounting related qualification.
- Knowledge of financial software Packages and SAP.
- Ms Office package.
- Knowledge of cash and bank management.
- Relevant 3 years’ experience in a financial environment.
Company: Road Accident Fund
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: East London, Eastern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A