Website Road Accident Fund
Reporting to the Manager: Application Development and Support, the successful incumbent will be accountable for the administration of existing enterprise SQL Databases. The incumbent will also be responsible for the analysis, design, and creation of new databases. Maintain a stable, reliable and secured database environment. Ensure integration of business applications and databases.
- Amounts through verification of supporting documents.
- Payee to the trigger and supporting documents (per above).
- Payment is not a duplicate by ensuring the financial enquiry reports is attached to the EA as supporting documents payment.
- Verify and approve payments in line with DOA by confirming the accuracy, validity, completeness, and existence of a payment by inspecting supporting documentation to confirm the following:
- Banking details to both the trigger document and any supporting documents.
- Relevant 3 years’ experience in a financial environment.
- Knowledge of cash and bank management.
- Knowledge of financial software Packages and SAP.
- Ms Office package.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/Financial Accounting/Accounting related qualification.
Company: Road Accident Fund
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: East London, Eastern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A