This is a consulting role with an equal emphasis on technical delivery and strong client management. You will be the client’s main point of contact for the scope, requirements and solution, taking overall accountability as the IT Architecture Consultant for individual projects, delivering client solutions using the relevant technology set.
- Hands on expertise of data / integration / security design to enable modularity and flexibility in the solution.
Data: Enterprise Data Model, MDM, data modeling.
- Proven and field tested architectural design skills and ability to discuss the merits and trade-offs of using any particular design approach and technology.
- Experience is leading the designing strategic architecture, roadmap and transition states addressing business, technology and people aspects.
- Leading vendors including Application, data, infrastructure and Cloud platform technologies
- Strong enterprise architecture knowledge with a specialty on at least one of front office / middle office / back office
- Ability to drive and enforce continuity; traceability of information – across diverse stakeholders – throughout the transformation stages and
- therefore delivering fit for purpose solutions in line with strategic objectives.
- Experience of vendor landscape, vendor selection / management process, vendor and market analysis.
- Relevant certification(s) in one or more of the following:
- Cloud solutions such AWS and Azure
- Architecture skills spanning across Solution, data and integration domains while being aware of infrastructure, security and other non functional dimensions.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of digital trends and challenges across industries, gained through project experience, contribution to thought leadership, articles, client recommendation, etc
- [7 update]+ years of experience, gained with a leading professional services or systems implementation firm
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Worcester, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A