A career within External Audit services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Develop new skills outside of your comfort zone.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- PCS knowledge
- Afrikaans speak, read and write will be advantages
- Attention to detail.
- Computer literate with PwC software.
- Excellent communication skills.
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kimberley, Northern Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A