Website Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa - PRASA
To participate in Cross Functional Specification Teams and Bid Evaluation Committees, assisting and supporting Program managers in implementing multiple Capital Projects within set parameters for successful completion of CAPEX projects from inception to handover, to meet regional objective
- Assists in the acceleration of the work of bid committees.
- Manages the risk of compliance of projects with the suppliers and advise clients on practicality of their projects.
- Develops partnerships and networks with relevant stakeholders.
- Manages programme resources and ensures project documentation is in place.
- Prepares tender and contract documentation including preparing and presenting design proposals to clients.
- Produces detailed 2-D and 3-D drawings from which costings can / would be made.
- Packaging and submitting all designs for approval to all relevant bodies and local authorities.
- Grade 12 Certificate ,4-year B Degree / B Tech in Architectural studies.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in working in an architectural environment mainly responsible for design and projects coordination and implementation.
- Demonstrate 3 years’ experience in Managing projects (Candidates are required to provide portfolio of 03 projects they have drawn: these must be in PDF format).
- Valid code 08 driver’s license.
- Registration as Pr. Arch. with the South African Council for Architectural Profession.
- Registration with SACPCMP as a Pr. CPM or SACAP
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A