Website Pikitup Johannesburg (SOC) Ltd
To assist PIKITUP in addressing productivity issues and in identifying and resolving personal concerns, including but not limited to health, marital, family, financial, alcohol, drugs, legal emotional, tress, or other personal and organisational issues that may affect job performance.
- Assess and refer cases to internal and external service providers.
- Compile individual reports and forward progress report to the relevant manager.
- Provide EAP & HIV/ AIDs counselling services to employees and their dependents/ family members.
- Develop EAP programs and conduct training to meet business goal.
- To alleviate challenges which may impact negatively on job performance and psycho-social functioning of employees.
- Training and Development of PIKITUP’s leadership on effective management of employees who have personal and work- related problems.
- Coordinate, manage, monitor and evaluate the implementation of Employee Assistance Programmes within PIKITUP and its business partners coupled with marketing of EAP programmes and case management.
- Assisting management on identifying and referring employees with psycho-social problems.
- Analyse EAP environment and trends and provide interpretations of data.
- To analyse Pikitup environment and trends and provide interpretations of stats and proactively undertake preventative measures.
- Establish an external network of resources (e.g. psychologists, Nurses, Social Workers, external Service providers etc.) for referral purposes.
- Registration with SACSSP.
- Presentation skills.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation.
- Problem solving skills.
- Report writing.
- 3 years’ experience in EAP (Employee Assistance Programme).
- EAP certificate.
- Good communication skills.
- BA Social Work Degree
- Driver’s license.
Company: Pikitup Johannesburg (SOC) Ltd
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Soweto, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A