Website Pikitup Johannesburg (SOC) Ltd
Provide professional expertise on incapacity/disability case management.
- Co-ordinate health promotion drives.
- Determine health control measures.
- Provide medical surveillance services.
- Provide a limited Primary Health Care service to employees.
- Management of HIV/AIDS in the Workplace.
- Co-ordinate and maintain the Occupational health service.
- Good communication Skills.
- Audiometry and Spirometry Certificate.
- Registration with the South African Nursing Council.
- Dispensing license.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation such as the LRA, EEA, BCEA, Nursing Act, COIDA and OHSA.
- Driver’s license.
- Grade 12.
- National Diploma in General Health Nursing and a certificate in Occupational Health Nursing or Bachelor’s degree in
- 3 years’ experience in Occupational Health Nursing.
Company: Pikitup Johannesburg (SOC) Ltd
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Soweto, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A