Website Pick n Pay
This opportunity exists in our Northern Region. We are looking for an Occupational Health Practitioner who will be responsible for implementing employee wellness initiatives that the company arranges and ensures that the company complies with legal requirements regarding occupational health of all employees.
- Employee referrals to other multidisciplinary teams
- Implement a medical surveillance according to employee’s risk exposure.
- Facilitate the company’s Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs)
- Advise management on occupational health focused medical programmes and interventions.
- Provide preliminary counselling and arrange further trauma counselling for employees
- Facilitate IOD claims between stores and COID SUPPORT
- Monitor Occupational Health and Safety legislation compliance
- Facilitate and coordinate Executive Medicals
- Provide best practice environmental, health, occupational hygiene, employee wellness and occupational safety programmes for staff.
- Assist with work related clinical matters, e.g. incapacity and disability management
- Advise management and HR on employee salary continuation, disability and disability reviews
- Provide professional occupational and primary healthcare service for staff
- Manage trauma and injuries.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Currently registered and paid up at SANC
- Minimum 3 years experience in occupational health nursing
- Occupational Health Nursing qualification that is registered with SANC
Company: Pick n Pay
Job Category: Retail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A