The OUTsurance Broker: Face to Face Distribution must align themselves with the OUTsurance culture and values of Awesome Service, Passionate, Honest, Human, Dynamic and Recognition.
- Drafting, tracking and measurement of your personal business plan.
- Providing solutions to clients by selling OUTsurance short term products aligned to the needs
- Effective communication with both internal stakeholders and clients.
- Conduct a comprehensive risk evaluation for the client.
- Retention of existing business including renewal discussion in line with FAIS
- Being able to prospect for new clients through networking, Cold calling and door – door
- Providing on-going service and support to your individual client base (amendments, renewals, canvasing for new business)
- Completed Matric or National Senior Certificate
- Must have your own reliable transport
- FAIS credits/Full Insurance Qualifications (depending on Dofa)
- Valid code B driver’s license
- RE5 (depending on Dofa)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A