Our business product offering has grown significantly over the years which has led to the development of the face to face distribution channel. To facilitate this model the positions of OUTsurance Broker (Face to Face) have emerged.
- Conduct a comprehensive risk evaluation for the client.
- Providing on-going service and support to your individual client base (amendments, renewals, claims etc.).
- Drafting, tracking and measurement of your personal business plan.
- Providing solutions to clients by selling OUTsurance short term products aligned to the needs
- Being able to prospect for new clients through networking, Cold calling and door – door
- Effective communication with both internal stakeholders and clients.
- FAIS credits/Full Insurance Qualifications (depending on Dofa)
- Must have your own reliable transport
- 4 years + external sales experience
- RE5 (depending on Dofa)
- Valid code B driver’s license
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Empangeni, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A