Our business product offering has grown significantly over the years which has led to the development of the face to face distribution channel. To facilitate this model the positions of OUTsurance Broker (Face to Face) have emerged.
- Being able to prospect for new clients through networking, Cold calling and door – door
- Drafting, tracking and measurement of your personal business plan.
- Conduct a comprehensive risk evaluation for the client.
- Providing solutions to clients by selling OUTsurance short term products aligned to the needs
- Providing on-going service and support to your individual client base (amendments, renewals,
- Effective communication with both internal stakeholders and clients.
- Developing internal/external relationships with clients.
- Retention of existing business including renewal discussion in line with FAIS
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- Relationship management skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team – balances team and individual
- Problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Berea, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A