An ideal candidate will be able to align their personal work values to the OUTsurance values of Awesome Service, Passionate, Honest, Human, Dynamic and Recognition. Enthusiastic in dealing with challenges in a stressful, deadline orientated environment is essential
- Contribute towards continual service improvement activities related to the design and delivery of cloud solutions and services by analysing, designing, implementing, and operating cloud infrastructure and integrated technologies through security, resiliency, and scalability, within hybrid, private and public cloud IT environments.
- Provide expert level design and engineering support towards the successful delivery of client and partner cloud project portfolios.
- Identify, assess, and present options to business for meeting their functional and technical requirements.
- Assist in the design and implementation, upgrade and migration paths for cloud IaaS and PaaS. Conduct system tests and recommend required corrective action.
- Matric Certificate / National Senior certificate.
- Certification as a Microsoft Azure Administrator and/or Microsoft Azure Architect (Desired)
- BSc Computer Science Degree, IT Diploma, MCSE, or similar (Desired)
- Minimum 5 years Azure Administration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vereeniging, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A