A UI/UX Designer professional who has experience in interactive media design to be a part of the greater Digital team.
- Generate original and manipulate existing illustrations, graphic images, text, backgrounds, cards, logos, and buttons on application screens for customers, including application re-brands.
- Design ideal customer-centric experiences while also providing iterative short-term approaches.
- Use lightweight research methods to test and validate macro and micro interactions.
- Develop deliverables such as sketches, wireframes, mockups, user flows, and interactive prototypes in order to meet business needs and user requirements.
- Ability to design out wireframes into a high-fidelity prototype.
- Design and create UI interfaces and UX wireframes; ensure text, images, and other information is accurate and aligns with brand standards.
- 3+ years of product design and UX experience.
- Expert with UX design, illustrations, wireframing and prototyping tools (e.g. InVision, Whimsical, Figma, Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe XE, etc.).
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks such as AngularJS, REACT and Flutter
- Proficient with Agile tools (Atlassian, Jira, Confluence, Azure Devops).
- Expert in responsive and adaptive
Job Category: Private Jobs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: East London, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A