Responsible to develop and implement high performance succession and retention programmes within Openserve which are aligned to the talent strategy defined by the Corporate Centre. He or she will implement the relevant strategies and plans to identify, track and develop Openserve’s future leaders and senior leadership team. Work closely with the Openserve leadership and the wider organization to ensure that a high performance workforce is maintained in Openserve.
- Provide expertise, strategic leadership, and support for all Succession and Retention planning initiatives in Openserve
- Responsible to ensure that appropriate structures, infrastructure, resources and processes are in place to enable execution of Succession and Retention planning initiatives across Openserve
- Oversee the identification of top performers and the review and analysis of performance results for the identified employees in Openserve
- Ensure that Succession and Retention planning practices, solutions, processes, tools and systems used are competitive, legal and integrated with other internal systems
- Identify potential candidates within Openserve for Succession planning
- Support in the assessment of Talent Management strategies and plans feasibility and provide input to adapt these to ensure optimal effectiveness
- 5 Years relevant experience. Experience in Succession Planning and/or Employee Retention will be an added advantage.
- Relevant 3 year Degree/ Diploma (NQF level 6 or higher). A relevant business/ HR qualification will be an added advantage.
Job Category: Private Jobs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A