Website Old Mutual
The role requires an experienced Reward Professional to shape and drive the Reward agenda for Old Mutual’s Africa Regions (OMAR) portfolio.
- Embed OML Group Reward governance frameworks.
- Define and embed disciplines, capabilities and activities that support the business through appropriate operational practices.
- Partner with Line of Business Executives, in-Country Teams and Group Functions to deliver on critical reward priorities to enable the business strategy.
- Serve as the Reward lead and subject matter expert for the Old Mutual Africa Regions (OMAR) business.
- Design, plan and ensure disciplined execution of strategic Reward initiatives.
- Leverage internal and external data and analytics to analyse reward patterns and outcomes to enhance attraction, retention and high performance.
- Experience managing due diligence and / or remuneration and benefits alignment exercises relating to mergers and acquisitions would be an advantage.
- Advanced computer literacy, particularly Excel.
- Knowledge and experience dealing with expatriation packages would be an advantage.
- Global Remuneration Professional (GRP) certificate would be an advantage.
- Solid commercial and business acumen.
- Experience leading others directly as well as influencing and delivering indirectly through others (experience in a matrix organization; excellent relationship building, influencing and communication skills.
- Experience with preparation and participation in Remuneration Committees is a requirement, including the drafting of RemCom papers.
- Ability to work in a complex, fast paced and challenging environment; adaptable, open to change and ambiguity.
- Strong data and analytics and modelling capabilities.
- Relevant postgraduate degree – Human Capital, Chartered Accounting, Actuarial and similar will be considered as advantageous.
- Must be able to travel across Africa, as required.
- Ability to self-manage, with strong planning and organising skills, time management, personal accountability and results orientation.
- Must have experience working across the African continent.
- Minimum 6-8 years’ working experience, ideally in Financial Services (but not essential) with specific experience required in Reward
- Management (compensation and benefits), and at least 2-3 years management experience.
Company: Old Mutual
Job Category: Finance And Insurance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A