Website Old Mutual
The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts business needs and drive the implementation of solutions in assigned areas of responsibility that enhance operational efficiency and support the business growth.
- Analyses business processes to determine problems, risks & opportunities for improvement. Renders support and facilitates sessions for end-users, including training.
- Investment Portfolio Review – Conduct quarterly asset liability matching investigations, make recommendations on update to investment strategy and monitor fund Managers’ compliance to Investment Policy Statement
- Reinsurance support Assist with/review and/or develop optimal reinsurance arrangements for the various business lines, profit commission analysis,
- Medical Business scheme Profitability analysis; margin analysis, loss drivers, impact analysis of business initiatives
- Analyses past, present and future business environment.
- Documents requirements including data modelling, interface layouts, data flows, screen and report layouts Strategic review, planning and forecast analysis;
- Follow up on Business strategic initiatives, impact analysis and Performance of business in line to strategy
- Investigates and defines requirements for business processes.
- Benchmarking & market analysis and SWOT analysis.
- Financial analysis and modeling of business scenarios/projects; data mining, modeling, profit margin analysis, pricing exercises and general product analysis.
- Documentation & Presentation; preparation of reports on timely basis for management’s review.
- Works closely with systems analyst and project manager to design and implement solutions.
- Honours Degree (Hons): Actuarial And Financial Mathematics (Required)
Company: Old Mutual
Job Category: Finance And Insurance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A