Website Old Mutual
To effectively investigate, adjust and report on assigned claims, thus ensuring containment of claims spend on providing excellent service in setting a culture of best practice within mandated responsibility.
- Quality people practices
- Actively participate in own professional development and career path.
- Cost control and governance adherence
- Create collaborative relationships with internal and external process improvements designed to enhance the customer experience and value
- Operate within agreed mandates.
- Actively share information with other team members regarding successes, issues, trends and ideas.
- Align own behavior with the organization culture and values.
- Ensure achievement of own performance objectives.
- Explore alternatives available for claims assessing and settlement processes, moderation, building rates and service providers.
- Proactively ensure use of time, of resources, money, materials or equipment is in line with policies and procedures.
- Establish productive operational relationships with key stakeholders in the various channels and administrative teams.
- Share and transfer product, process and systems knowledge to colleagues.
- Proactively identify customer solutions (process, product, systems) to address changing service requirements, ensure customer satisfaction
- Comply with corporate governance policies, procedures and standards.
- Support implementing of new systems and processes
- Mapping client needs to company specified
- Actively promote a culture of learning and high-performance culture amongst team members.
- Actively follow service practices to determine the status of customer service and relations
- Providing prompt & correct assessment.
- Appropriate Insurance Qualification
- Execution- Displays consistent energy, drive and perseverance in order to deliver results.
- 3 years Non-Motor Claims Assessment experience,
- Technical knowledge (theory & practical) in the Building, Engineering Field will be advantageous.
- Valid Driver License
Company: Old Mutual
Job Category: Finance And Insurance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa]
Application Deadline: N/A