Website National Youth Development Agency - NYDA
The incumbent is responsible to assist for resource mobilisation in the public (National government departments, State Owned Enterprises, SETAs, government agencies, provincial government departments and their agencies and provincial government owned companies and municipal owned agencies & companies as well as international agencies & other countries, and partnerships between public and international entities).
- Assist to develop resource mobilisation strategy & operational plan
- Forming partnerships with relevant stakeholders to increase funding and outreach to youth
- High customer service standard
- Achievement of strategic goals in terms of key performance areas
- Assist to coordinate International relations work for the organisation
- Assist in Writing proposals
- Attend Conferences/seminars/workshops & meetings
- Financial & Risk management
- Reporting to internal & external stakeholders
- Perform administrative work of the division
- 1 – 2 years working experience in stakeholder relations/Resource mobilisation/International relations sector or investment field.
- NQF level 6 in Development Studies / Public Relations /Marketing or equivalent.
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nelspruit, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A