Website National Youth Development Agency - NYDA
To provide the strategic interface between HR and designated division to embed a strategic approach to human capital management that results in more effective customer facing delivery. Human Resources Support Officers will look after the following HR services in the respective area of Costal East Region:
- Meet with new employee to complete the relevant HR Forms.
- Book new employee for induction.
- Complete and submit the entry checklist to respective Head of Division’s for sign off.
- Submit entry checklist to respective divisions for completion.
- Ensure that the workstation for the new employee is ready.
- Ensure that the working tools for the new employee are ready.
- Quality assures all documentation submitted by the employee.
- Capture new employee on Vision system.
- Plan and coordinate relocation of staff where applicable
- Forward all documentation to Administrator to open personal file and file accordingly.
- Issue employment contract to new employee
- Record details of inquiries, comments, and complaints
- Maintain customer databases.
- 2 – 3 years working experience as a Human Capital Management Generalist in a corporate/public sector organisation
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rustenburg, North West, SA
Application Deadline: N/A