Website National Youth Development Agency - NYDA
To plan, manage and oversee centre and district office day to day operations including managing coordinators, systems, procedures, facilities and ensuring efficient operations. To Improve productivity and streamlining products and services activities to maximise results, achieve peak performance levels on the set targets/goals and objectives and report to the head office.
- Operational planning with centres and districts
- Provide oversight on the distributions of resources amongst centers and districts.
- Assist in the management of products and services amongst centre and districts.
- Ensure clear direction for the area.
- Ensure the achievement of goals and objectives for the area
- Ensure monthly objectives are set.
- Ensure effective resource management.
- Ensure a safe and secure working environment.
- Ensure adequate office supplies.
- Ensure that MOA/MOU and lease agreements are within contract management compliance
- More that 5 years in operational experience
- 3-5 years in Managerial experience
- NQF level 7 in Business Management or any related field.
- Valid South African Drivers License
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A