Website National Youth Development Agency - NYDA
Develops, initiates, implements, maintains, revises and ensure adherence to the policies and procedures for the general risk management services within the Agency.
- Effective Implementation of risk management based on the Agency approved Enterprise Risk Management Framework
- Develop and implement a compliance programme
- Ensure compliance with the applicable statutory, regulatory and supervisory requirements and coordinate overall risk management system
- Effective Implementation of the Fraud Prevention Plan
- Ensure insurance requirements are in place with brokers and coordinate administration ofinsurance claims
- Develop and coordinate the implementation of the Business Continuity ManagementStrategy
- Develop and maintain the Business Continuity, Crisis Management and EmergencyResponse Plans.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years business experience in a risk and compliance relevant field e.g. risk management, auditing, compliance, fraud management etc.
- Have an understanding of the public sector
- NQF level 6 in a Commercial (Accounting/ Finance/ Business Science/ Law) or Risk Management discipline
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A