Website National Youth Development Agency - NYDA
To plan, manage and oversee centre and district office day to day operations including managing coordinators, systems, procedures, facilities and ensuring efficient operations.
- Provide oversight on the distributions of resources amongst centers and districts.
- Assist in the management of products and services amongst centre and districts.
- Ensure clear direction for the area.
- Ensure the achievement of goals and objectives for the area
- Ensure monthly objectives are set.
- Ensure effective resource management.
- Ensure a safe and secure working environment.
- Ensure adequate office supplies.
- Ensure that MOA/MOU and lease agreements are within contract
- More that 5 years in operational experience
- 3-5 years in Managerial experience
- NQF level 7 in Business Management or any related field.
- Valid South African Drivers License
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A