Website National Youth Development Agency - NYDA
To prioritize, plan and coordinate project development activities according to requirements, manage the implementation of NYDA Projects.
- To plan and coordinate project development activities as required.
- Manage the implementation of NYDA projects, including priority projects
- Prepare project proposals and develop project plan, schedule and budget
- Determine resource requirements and identify resources with right skills to successfully implement project
- Ensure integration of priority projects to NYDA products and services.
- Develop business presentations for stakeholders as needed.
- NQF level 8 business or commerce with a major in project or programme management or specialisation in project management field.
- Valid driver’s licence.
- At least 3 years’ experience working within a project management role.
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Soweto, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A