Website National Youth Development Agency - NYDA
To plan, manage and oversee centre and district office day to day operations including managing coordinators, systems, procedures, facilities and ensuring efficient operations.
- To Improve productivity and streamlining products and services activities to maximise results, achieve peak performance levels on the set targets/goals and objectives and report to the head office.
- Provide technical support on policies, procedures and process to achieve both staff and products in the jurisdiction.
- Facilitate , coordinate and consolidate activities that promotes integrated planning amongst centres and districts.
- Foster relationship with external stakeholders with intend to develop socio- economical youth advancement
- At least 3- 5 years’ experience working in management.
- Proven Management Experience ( at least 3-5 years )
- Exposure to youth development
- Exposure to business development sector
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A