Website National Youth Development Agency - NYDA
Customer Service Manager, Manage the Call Centre Service in ensuring the smooth running of Call Centre systems Manage staff by ensuring that the call center operates within the set budget.
- Manage Customer Services Team by ensuring that they are trained in information sharing of all products and services Support employee interactions with complainants and be able to facilitate internal workshops or training.
- Provide coaching, monitoring, and mentoring consistently
- Support front line staff (reception) and manage them Ensure that staff working in the front are understanding policies on
confidentiality Investigating and solving customers’ problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by call centre agents.
- Manage customer’s expectations and complaints.
- A typical way of obtaining the required qualifications is to possess the equivalent of five years of experience in legislative analysis and intergovernmental relations
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a management
- NQF level 7 in Human Resource Management
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A