Website North West University
A lecturer is expected to make contribution to the teaching effort of the institution, and to carry out activities to maintain and develop his/her professional activities relevant to the profession of discipline.
- The conduct of tutorials, practical classes, online learning, demonstrations, workshops, student field excursions, clinical sessions and studio sessions.
- Initiation and development of subject material
- The preparation and delivery of lectures and seminars.
- Supervision of the program of study of honours students or of postgraduate students, engage in course work.
- Supervision of major honours or postgraduate research projects.
- The conduct of research.
- MCom in Economic is essential.
- Two-Three (2-3) years relevant experience in particular subject group.
- One-Two (1-2) Years’ Experience in teaching and learning environment.
Company: North West University
Job Category: Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A