Website North West University
A lecturer is expected to make contribution to the teaching effort of the institution, and to carry out activities to maintain and develop his/her professional activities relevant to the profession of discipline
- Therapeutic interment
- Clinical/counselling supervision.
- Research and project development.
- Psychological assessments.
- Teaching and learning.
- Ability and experience to work from an evidence-based psychological approach.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft office)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use e-media for teaching, studying and communication
- Ability to deliver therapeutic services to young children.
- Knowledge of and ability to conduct school readiness, subject choice, and concession application..
- Knowledge of parent-implemented and family-focused intervention.
- Special interest in childhood neurodevelopmental, anxiety, obsessive-compulsive and feeding disorders.
Company: North West University
Job Category: Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A