Website North West University
Providing administrative support to the Administration Manager of the accreditation office of the NWU
- Provide guidance to ensure all minimum requirements are met.
- Verify information
- Assist the Bursary Office
- Assist with data capturing, performing basic reconciliations, and compiling reports.
- Gather all required documentation and check for correctness.
- Other general administrative duties.
- Personal development
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to always ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of files and filing systems
- Add new applications, remove cancelled facilities, and update personal information of Landlords.
- Confirm banking details of various landlords for correctness.
- Exercise control over the loading of information onto database
- Note all discrepancies and take necessary actions to remedy all problem areas.
- Ad Hoc Tasks
- Operating copy equipment, fax machines, printers, or other equipment necessary
- Arrange for visits and inspections of Landlord properties as per application.
- Maintain BED accreditation database, collecting documentation in order to successfully accredit potential Landlords.
- Greeting and directing visitors, answering phone inquiries and handling complaints in a courteous, professional manner
- Manage accreditation mailbox to ensure all enquiries are answered in a timely manner and handling complaints in a courteous, professional manner.
- People management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills and basic computer skills in Groupwise and Excel.
- The ability to form partnerships.
- Drivers License (essential)
- A good language proficiency.
- 5 Years’ experience in administrative position (essential)
- 5 years’ experience in computer competency, Microsoft office (word & excel) (essential)
- Ability to work with great attention to detail.
- Grade 12 (essential)
Company: North West University
Job Category: Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Centurion, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A