Website North West University
- Ensures that operational procedures and working practices are fit for purpose and current.
- Provides appropriate status and other reports to specialists, users, and managers.
- Schedules and supervises all maintenance and installation work.
- Provides technical management of an IT operation, ensuring that agreed service levels are met and all relevant procedures are adhered to.
- Monitors and controls resources, revenue and capital costs against the project budget and manages expectations of all project stakeholders
- Takes responsibility for the design, procurement, installation, upgrading, operation, control, maintenance (including storage and communication of data, voice, text, audio, and images) and effective use of IT infrastructure components and monitors their performance.
- Ensures that operational problems are identified and resolved.
- Bachelor’s degree or Advance Diploma or NQF6 2-3 year or 6 years Equivalent IT Certifications with relevant experience
- Area of Specialization Enterprise IT
- 10 years’ experience in Enterprise IT Systems
Company: North West University
Job Category: Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Potchefstroom, North West, SA
Application Deadline: N/A