Website National Treasury Of South Africa
To Advise on economic and distributional impact of current and proposed business tax policy options on an equitable and competitive revenue raising policy.
- Assist in research on corporate taxation pertaining to rates, tax base, etc) for an equitable and internationally competitive tax base.
- Assist in the provision of income flow data and analysis for double tax agreements,
- Assist with sector analysis on tax policy for tax incentives,
- Conduct research and analysis on other international tax matter
- Assist in the review of tax reforms relating to other countries for alignment of international trends,
- Assist in preparation of written responses to stakeholders,
- Monitor the tax policy impact on sectors for economic and distributional impact and participate on debates.
- Collate inputs from internal stakeholders into responses and contribute to formulation of responses to enquiries.
- Assist in the reviewing of tax legislation in conjunction with economic policy and recommend change,
- Liaise with stakeholders and contribute to MTBPS and Budget preparations,
- Assist in the response to tax policy issues emanating from enquiries and suggest appropriate courses of action,
- A minimum National Diploma (equivalent to an NQF Level 6) or a Bachelor’s degree (equivalent to an NQF Level 7) in any of the following disciplines: Economics or Finance or Tax,
- Knowledge and experience of the broader tax policy framework, analysis and research.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience obtained in a tax, policy or tax policy environment,
Company: National Treasury of South Africa
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A