Website National Treasury of South Africa
To deliver a professional administrative service in the co-ordination, and execution of all Talent Management activities and reporting requirements.
- Candidate administration; preparation of packs and related support function?.
- Capture performance management related documents on PERSAL, and related systems which includes performance agreements, reviews and evaluation for all staff in the National Treasury.
- Coordinate recruitment transactional processes for specified allocated vacancies which include:
- Quality assurance all documents for correctness
- Maintain National Treasury Bursary database
- Conduct post-training assessments with training participants and capture results on Human Resources Development Database.
- Advert verification, interviews scheduling; competency assessment arrangement;
- Coordinate the Internship related matters
- Co-ordinate logistics for Bursary related information including processing of bursary related payments,
- Co-ordinate logistics for learning and training activities (venue bookings, refreshments, parking, venue set-up),
- Assist and prepare relevant documentation pertaining to the consolidated budgetary inputs in compliance with the MTEF requirements and cycle
- Knowledge of the broader procurement process of the public sector
- A minimum National Diploma (equivalent to an NQF level 6) or a Bachelor’s Degree (equivalent to an NQF 7) in Human
- Resources Management or Human Resource Development or Industrial Psychology or Public Management or Business Administration and Management
- Knowledge of planning and organizational skills
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Human Resources Management, and or talent management administration environment
Company: National Treasury of South Africa
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A