Conduct all quality checks – Front End, Back End, Outgoing Assessments, Tests, Specs, Internal spray film weight, Lacquer Integrity, Blushing and Adhesion, Burrows Tester and axial load tests.
- Food Safety – Eliminate product Contamination.
- Quality Inspection and Testing.
- Ensure quality checks meet set specification.
- Maintain gauges in good condition.
- Interpret results from gauges and take corrective action.
- Report out of spec results.
- Adhere to safety Rules, report Hazards in the work area.
- Computer Literacy
- Willingness to work shifts and overtime
- ISO 9001 or FSSC 22000 certificates will be advantageous
- 3 years’ experience in stock handling in the FMCG industry.
- Inter-personal and team interaction skills
- Disciplined and self-driven
- Good Time management
- Good communication skills
- Matric Certificate (with Mathematics and Physical Science)
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A