The incumbent is responsible for the operation of a production line in order to achieve the production plan, meet internal and external quality standards and ensures adherence to the safety and environmental aspects.
- Carry out any reasonable request given from senior employee
- Packing of goods onto the pallets
- Maintaining safety, hygiene and housekeeping standards
- De-stack tin plate from stillage evenly throughout the stack of plate
- Operating various Presses in the Polish, Drum & General Press Departments
- Visually checking for quality defects and recording results on the quality charts
- Ensure dies and auxiliary m/c are free of obstructions before commencing production.
- Report poor product quality to End-Maker
- Minimum three (3) months on the job training
- Must be quality orientated;
- Must be a self-starter and be willing to work shifts and overtime;
- Previous Press Operating experience (advantageous)
- Must be able to communicate, read and write in English.
- English written and verbal communication skills
- Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent
- Must be able to work under pressure;
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Soshanguve, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A