To provide operational support in the translation of the overall business aspirations into detailed functional specifications, in line with the overall B2B Technology Centre of Excellence (CoE) strategic goals.
- Maintain and continually update forecasts of the impact of best technology solutions against constraints (time, budget, etc) of the client(s) in order to create win-win outcomes for all stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key corporate customers, vendors, and MTN Business stakeholders.
- Prepare financial reports to aimed at ensuring financial compliance against established forecast and budget.
- Ensure accurate and timely business and performance reporting process.
- Assist in the development of integrated costing and network models and scenarios.
- Coordinate with peers from all B2B CoE vertical domains for CAPEX management.
- Establish and maintain internal and external relationships.
- Minimum of 4 year financial degree in Accounting/Finance with CA/CIMA or equivalent MBA qualification
- advantageous Fluent in English
- Experience Track record of 5 years or more; with
- at least 3 years in a finance or commerce environment Experience in a technology environment
- Data analytics and reporting experience Experience working in a medium to large organization
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A