Website Mr Price Group
The Corporate Finance Director is a Senior Management leadership role. The Corporate Finance Directorwill lead our Group Corporate finance function and excel under the guidance of the Mr Price Group CFO for our Group Finance division.
- Managing the Group Corporate financial function including overseeing statutory reporting and the Group Financial management team
- Leading development of sustainable and improved ways of working through system implementations and process re-engineering.
- Through a thorough understanding of the Group’s strategic objectives, keep abreast of industry developments, regulatory best practices and business operations to identify, evaluate, and mitigate financial risk and overall financial compliance
- Provide expertise and leadership in corporate structuring together with our Governance function in all territories
- Drive financial excellence, together with Treasury, Tax, Group and Divisional Finance etc to ensure optimal return on investment on key projects and deliverables.
- Overseeing delivery and analysis of key deliverables, including but not limited to, the integrated report, half-year and year-end audit committee reporting, monthly consolidation review and current trade reports to our Main Board
- Leading and supporting Group-wide and Finance specific projects.
- Together with key managers within the division, dealing with Internal and External Audit for Testing and Audit Reports
- Provide support to acquisition due diligence process and post deal Finance integration.
- a CA (SA) who has a proven track record of no less than 8-10 years’ post articles senior management experience at a Group level.
- Experience in the retail industry would be advantageous.
Company: Mr Price Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Application Deadline: N/A