Website Mr Price Group
Lead and enable our Mr Price Sport Head Office Visual Merchandise (VM) team to effectively implement the Visual Merchandise strategy to increase profit, optimize space and enhance the customer’s shopping experience through continuous innovation and creativity.
- Responsible for store layouts, fixtures, and product flow to maximize sales and profit.
- Lead the VM team in meeting customer & visual standards aligned to business strategies to drive sales and profit. Ensure evolution Store design DNA has longevity.
- Provide financial and sales summary inclusive of return of investment, associated costs on new stores, relocation stores and revamps to ensure key stakeholders are aware of any changes and updates where necessary.
- Leadership & Development
- Draft, develop, drive, and implement the VM strategy aligned with the divisional strategy and KPIs to drive sales and profitability.
- Train associates in stores on visual merchandising standards via multiple channels to ensure Visual merchandising standards are consistently applied to all stores.
- Continuously monitor store sales and space contributions with a view of flexing and/or developing new fixtures to cater for changes in department size, adjacencies, and layout to continually improve the visual impact and experience for our customers.
- A Degree in Interior Design and/or Visual Merchandising/Fashion
- Proficient in Microsoft suite, Adobe suite, Auto CAD and Sketch-up
- 5 years in Visual Merchandise experience
Company: Mr Price Group
Job Category : Retail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brackenfell, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A