Website Mr Price Group
Mr Price has an exciting opportunity within our Ecommerce team. We are looking for an innovative, energetic, strategic thinker to join our fast-paced team as the Ecom Head. The Ecom Head will be required to develop, monitor and manage the ecommerce business plan to achieve all key annual business metrics and work with internal and external service providers to ensure that actionable insights are continually used to drive agile business initiatives and develop innovation in online customer experience.
- Take overall accountability for digital marketing expenditure and ROI.
- Prepare the ecommerce annual activity schedule and budget allocation to achieve the ecommerce KPI’s.
- Develop the ecommerce roadmap to drive key metrics.
- Use data-led decisions to drive ecommerce sales performance.
- Input into strategy & innovation.
- Customer relationship champion responsible for managing all CRM input, metrics and reporting. Provide leadership, guidance and mentorship to the team.
- Optimise customer journeys and improve conversion rates.
- Drive constant innovation and improvement in technology, tools, processes and customer experience.
- Clear and relevant communication with senior management to keep them updated on all ecommerce developments and performance.
- Work with cross-functional teams to deliver ecommerce KPI’s.
- 6-7 years’ experience in transactional ecommerce environment, specifically in retail.
- Expertise using digital analytics and reporting tools (Google Analytics, Data Studio and Tag Management).
- Passion for developing strategies that deepen customer connection to a brand and drive revenue.
- Advanced MS office capability specifically working with Excel.
- Experience managing and leading a team within a fast-paced environment.
- Proven success in leading ecommerce and digital marketing strategies at scale.
- Solid proficiency in marketing automation, paid search (primarily Google Ads), paid social and SEO.
- Working knowledge of different CRM, CMS, POS and web platforms used for driving omni-channel customer experience. Experience with Magento and mobile applications is preferrable.
- Exceptional communication skills – this role will have you managing projects, planning campaign execution. introducing new strategies and technologies to our business.
Company: Mr Price Group
Job Category : Retail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kimberley, Northern Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A