Website Mpumalanga Department of Health
Manage the provision of inputs provided to the Directorate Infrastructure Program Delivery in terms of the implementation of Project Briefs and related requests on built environment specific information. Manage the inputs to Directorate Infrastructure Program Delivery in terms of the preparation of the Infrastructure Program Management Plan.
- Mentor personnel in the Directorate to improve their understanding of their roles and responsibilities.
- Map the processes in the Directorate and issue standard operating procedures to the personnel in the Directorate.
- Manage research findings to improve the physical infrastructure planning function of the Directorate.
- People Management.
- Undertake planning for future human resources needs.
- Maintain discipline.
- Manage performance and development of development of employees.
- Undertake human resources and other related administrative functions.
- Establish and maintain effective and efficient communication arrangements.
- Develop and manage the operational plan.
- Plan and allocate work. Develop and implement processes to promote control of work.
- Serve on transversal task teams as required.
- Implement quality control of work delivered by employees.
- An undergraduate qualification (NQF Level 7) in Built Environment as recognized by SAQA.
- Registered as a Professional Senior Architectural Technologist with SACAP (Desirable) (2022).
- At least five (5) years relevant experience at middle / senior managerial level.
- Public Sector Management and/or related Management experience in the Project management of infrastructure program for the Health sector.
- [6 – 8 years) 5 Years’ middle management experience. Ability to communicate with other stakeholders.
- Valid Drivers’ License.
- Computer literate.
Company: Mpumalanga Department of Health
Job Category : Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Balfour, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A