Website Mpumalanga Health Vacancies
Manage, co-ordinate and conduct Epidemiological Surveillance and Research. Co-ordinate the approval of all health research activities. Co-ordinate the activities of the Health Research Ethics Committee.
- Facilitate the dissemination of relevant research information.
- Co-ordinate the activities of the vital project in collaboration with the National Department of Health.
- Conduct annual, provincial HIV and Syphilis Prevalence Surveys.
- Provide disease surveillance support during outbreaks.
- Develop, implement and monitor the diseases surveillance systems.
- Co-ordinate the publication of relevant research results and facilitate the provision of hospital services in the District.
- Facilitate the implementation of provincial Health Policies.
- Manage and coordinate Hospital Organization and Community Health Services.
- Coordinate and facilitate the intra and inter district referral system.
- An undergraduate qualification (NQF Level 7) as recognized by SAQA in Health Sciences.
- At least five (5) years’ experience at a middle / senior managerial level in the public health service.
- Postgraduate Degree / Master’s Degree in Epidemiology or Health Statistics will be an added advantage.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge, skills, and competencies
- Good communication, interpersonal and management skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial management.
- Ability to work extended hours and under pressure.
- Valid driver’s license
Company: Mpumalanga Department of Health
Job Category : Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Balfour, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A