Co-ordinate and support the investment decision implementation and client and investment manager take on and termination processes, ensuring delivery of key business practices, processes and procedures and use of best-practice methodologies as required from a MML Group Reporting perspective.
- Supporting, executing and coordinating client take-on, client disinvestment and rebalancing activities including but not limited to in specie transfers.
- Portfolio Review and Rebalancing execution as instructed by MI and Product Owners.
- Transition Management activities as required by MML Group Reporting, MCI and Momentum Investments team.
- Portfolio Restructuring executions as instructed by MI, MCI, MML.
- Understand and manage the liquidity and trading constraints within the constructed portfolios, building blocks and / or managed funds where applicable in support of Momentum Investments’ capability.
- Responsible for coordinating various different implementation/portfolio execution activities being performed in different areas within the business as it impacts
- Interlink and Lighthouse and related MML Group and MCI reporting, applications and processes.
- Day-to-day process co-ordination and execution with may involve pre-trading, rebalancing, cash management and oversight of investment administration service provider (Maitland).
- Preferred experience within a multi manager environment and exposure to a Long-term Insurer or asset management/investment industry.
- Understanding of investment assets and different legal structures around investment asset acquisition.
- Advanced Excel/Power Pivot, Microsoft Power BI skills will be advantageous.
- Working knowledge of Interlink reporting tool will be advantageous.
- Relevant financial/investment qualification preferably B-Commerce.
- Exposure to portfolio construction, analysis and multi-asset management allocation.
- Global investment experience is an advantage.
- Excellent operational systems experience.
- 5+ years relevant industry experience of which at least 2 years is in an implementation role.
Job Category: Banking
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Carletonville, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A