Attract, acquire and retain clients by selling company products to generate new business and to provide after sales service to clients to ensure client retention, increase market share and contribute to the overall business objectives and its long-term viability.
- Sell products in line with client’s financial needs by conducting affordability analysis in order to achieve clients’ financial goals.
- Accurately capture client information, relevant actions and sales on the systems.
- Calculated and advise on tax and legal implications of products and or changes.
- Achieve set targets on production, quality and conversion.
- Accurately complete all administrative and reporting requirements within agreed timeframes.
- Matric or equivalent NQF 4 qualification
- Compliance with FAIS Fit and Proper requirements
- Finance or Business related tertiary qualification (desirable)
- 2 years’ experience in the insurance and/or financial services industry rendering financial advice (advantageous)
- 2 years’ experience in a sales and/or customer service role
Job Category: Banking
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A