Website Life Healthcare
The successful candidate will be responsible for effective control of surgical stock within the hospital environment.
- Manage and communicate stock unavailability to relevant pharmacy and/or nursing staff.
- Assist with the procurement, control and distribution of surgical stock.
- Participate in the implementation and compliance to LHC Quality management systems.
- Perform monthly stock counts in all wards.
- Assist with accurate and timeous receipting of stock.
- Ensure stock is accurately and timeously issued to wards and theatres.
- Knowledge of inventory control processes, procedures and practices
- Attention to detail and ability to work accurately under pressure.
- Experience with stock control within hospital environment will be an added advantage
- Grade 12 National Senior Certificate
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- The candidate will be required to be available for weekend & public holiday duties on a rotational basis.
- Computer literacy is essential
Company: Life Healthcare
Job Category: Health Care
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: East London, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A