Website Life Healthcare
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing holistic and optimal quality nursing care to critically ill patients in order to maximize a positive outcome for the customer in line with Company & Hospital strategic objectives.
- Execute doctors requests and prescriptions after patient rounds
- Educate and supervise staff and doctors on the correct utilization of specialized equipment and instrumentation
- Ensuring records and accurately completed and stored in accordance with legal and ethical requirements
- Ensuring quality management systems and initiatives are conducted according to the unit specification
- Conducting in-service orientation on doctor specific preferences
- Advocate the patient by motivating acuity to the case management and notify the doctor of any limitations
- Control and manage staff hours leave in accordance with the company policy
- Provide training and development to ensure personal and professional growth
- Review and comply with internal policies and protocols
- Strong customer orientation, team player, very energetic and well organised
- Must be willing to fulfill a role in the unit according to the flexi-hours system and call system
- Strong Interpersonal skills required
- Must be able to work under pressure in a continuously changing environment
- Previous experience in ICU or Trauma units required.
- Post Basic qualification in Critical Care required
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Relevant Degree or Diploma in Nursing and registration with SANC.
Company: Life Healthcare
Job Category: Health Care
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A