Website Legal Aid
To conduct audit reviews and evaluations on internal controls, control self-assessments, risk management, corporate governance practises, adequacy and effectiveness of controls within Legal Aid SA and rendering related advice to Management.
- Drafting audit reports for review by the Internal Audit Supervisor in accordance with all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Conducting entry and exit meetings during audits.
- Scheduling of all planning logistics for allocated audit projects.
- Co-ordinate the execution of the audit programmes for specific audits.
- Compiling of detailed audit programmes for all activities that form part of an audit under the supervision of the senior Internal Auditor.
- Reviewing all project working papers on TeamMate.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ internal audit work experience.
- Working knowledge of the King IV Code of Corporate Governance.
- Membership of the Institute of Internal Auditors will be advantageous.
- Working knowledge of the Public Finance Management Act (PFMA), National Treasury Regulations, Legal Aid SA Act and other relevant statutes.
- Three (3) year qualification with courses in Accounting, Auditing, Internal Auditing or Management Accounting.
- Knowledge of TeamMate audit software.
Company: Legal Aid
Job Category: Government Vacancies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Krugersdorp, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A