Website Legal Aid
Monitor case flow management of Legal Practitioners, Candidate Attorneys and Judicare practitioners at court.
- Monitor and assess the quality of work performed by Co-operation Partners.
- Provide individual mentoring and coaching for Legal Practitioners and Candidate Attorneys.
- Assist the Head of Office with quality assessments.
- Assess the quality of the files and work performed by Candidate Attorneys and Legal Practitioners daily.
- Co-ordinate legal training at the office.
- Train, supervise and guide Candidate Attorneys.
- Legal Quality Assurance score of not less than 90%.
- Legal representation and litigation skills.
- At least seven years’ post-admission legal experience.
- Must be able to mentor and supervise.
- Experience as a Senior Legal Practitioner or equivalent preferable.
- Human rights orientation.
Company: Legal Aid
Job Category: Government Vacancies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Empangeni, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A